Yes, thanks to Initiative 71, it is legal for any adult over 21 years of age to possess, up to two ounces of cannabis.
Because of Congressional interference, and DC not being considered a state yet, the district is not able to enact any regulatory framework for the sale and taxation of marihuana. For now, cannabis cannot be sold or taxed. Having a ‘storefront’ implies we are selling it to you. This is why we rely on your kind donations in order to be able to continue delivering our gifts to you.
10AM – 8PM, Monday through Sunday. We stop accepting orders after 7PM so that we can close up at 8PM.
Cash only please, exact amount as drivers will not have change. We do NOT accept Cash App, Venmo or any other type of donation payments.
We accept any valid, non-expired government issued identification such as Driver License or a Passport.
We will deliver anywhere within Washington DC, as long as it is west of the Anacostia River. We will suggest locations if not a residence, for safety and security reasons. We will not deliver to any federal buildings, schools, libraries, museums, or any similar buildings on Federal Property. Hotels and Coffee shops are acceptable, we can work the details out when you give us a call.
We have provided you a map to help you better coordinate your delivery with District Connect. In the following link, you will a map of where NOT TO SCHEDULE a delivery. Please see link HERE.
Not worries, if you are late, just let us know. We are aware that traffic tends to be sporadic within and around Washington DC. Just shoot us a text to let us know your updated ETA. This way we can also update our drivers, and they can make the necessary adjustments to their delivery route so everyone gets served in a timely manner.
Most delays occur for one of three reasons:
1. We’re experiencing a higher volume of orders: Most of the time, if a driver happens to be running behind, it is likely because there’s an unusually high amount of orders pouring in. We try to be as communicative as possible with updating our customers on driver ETA.
2.Traffic: Driving around DC can be tricky at times, and even our top tier drivers make mistakes sometimes. Missing a turn, or taking a wrong turn in DC, can add an extra 5-10 minutes. If this does happen, we try to keep the customer informed
3.Late customers: Whenever the driver does not know if the customer is running late, they try to wait at least 5-10 minutes before leaving. Or if the driver has to wait an unusual amount of time for a customer, it ripples out into his other orders.
Sometimes it can even be a combination of all three issues, and that is when long wait times occur for other customers that are at their spots on time. Communication is key, and if we all communicate properly, we minimize everyone’s wait time. A driver will never cancel an order because a customer is late, just let us know!
On average, 60 – 90 minutes from the time we confirm your order.
- All of our budtenders and delivery drivers are required to wear gloves.
- All donation deliveries orders are final – no returns + exchanges
- We do not delivery outside of DC or anything across the Anacostia River.
- Must be 21+ years of age to make a sticker purchase
- Delivery driver will never approach your car, you will meet @ driver’s car.
- Please mention all deals + promotions prior to finalizing order.